Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mom's Movie Night In...

Saturday night my friend Jen and I hosted a Mom's Movie Night In at my house for some of our friends from church. The evite said that you were welcome to come in your jammies, you were to bring your favorite comfort food and that we were going to watch the movie "No Reservations".




The evening was filled with ALOT of laughter, amazing appetizers and desserts and great fun & fellowship. The last person left around 11:30 (the night began at 6:30) and the funniest thing was...

we never ended up watching the movie!!



We had such a good time laughing, talking, taking group pics, and playing a game (2 truths and a lie, thanks Jen) that ran long due to much laughter and storytelling/elaborating of people's responses that before long the night was over and everyone needed to head home. I'll note here that I accidentally did 2 lies and a truth for mine cause I had so much fun coming up with the lies that I forgot the name of the game, lol!



...thanks for a really fun evening girls... we'll have to plan another one in the not too distant future... but we might as well call it a Mom's Night In because we know we'll never get to the movie! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

SO much fun:) Can't wait until next time!

The Boisverts said...

Thank you for having it at your house, too, Wendy! I just lovvveeee being at your pretty house!