Jen P. I can't remember if we had Sandy when you guys were here...but it's possible as I petsit her periodically...
Jen, lol!
and Karen, too funny! I actually almost put in the post that can't you all picture me clenching my teeth and smacking my lips right now, cause I was! hee hee
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
4 comments:
is that the one that came over while we were there?
Jen
That is so funny! You'll have to have a talk with them about waiting until marriage.
:-)
Awwwwwwwwwe - so cute! Such good little doggies! Wen - could you just eat those stinky beefs to pieces??? Lol:)
Jen P. I can't remember if we had Sandy when you guys were here...but it's possible as I petsit her periodically...
Jen, lol!
and Karen, too funny! I actually almost put in the post that can't you all picture me clenching my teeth and smacking my lips right now, cause I was! hee hee
Post a Comment