How come I never know when cool stuff like this is happening?? Here it is for all of you: I need my friends to keep me informed on things happening. We don't watch any news or even tv during the day and I am not one to check news or anything on the computer so I never know when things are going on. If ever there is an emergency or we are going to be bombed or something can someone give me a call?? Thanks for the pics Wendy cause I completely missed it:)
It's funny that you said that K, because it did cross my mind at one point during that day to email some of my friends with kids about this, but sadly, I dropped the ball, sorry! It was on Wedn. night and the nice thing was that the full shadow happened around 10:01 p.m. so it wasn't too late for Ev to stay up and watch it. The pics I took spanned about 45 min. or so, so it was fairly quick too. I'll definitely give you a heads up next time!
We've caught a few incredible meteor showers in the past too, and those are wicked cool to watch.
I have pics too that I'll post when I have time. It was breathtaking I thought!!! I actually set my alarm so I'd wake up for it. I tried to wake the boys up to see it and they peeked out the window with one eye opened and each said "cool" and started snoring again, :-) so the pics and video I took for them was nice for them so see the next morning.
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
3 comments:
How come I never know when cool stuff like this is happening?? Here it is for all of you: I need my friends to keep me informed on things happening. We don't watch any news or even tv during the day and I am not one to check news or anything on the computer so I never know when things are going on. If ever there is an emergency or we are going to be bombed or something can someone give me a call?? Thanks for the pics Wendy cause I completely missed it:)
It's funny that you said that K, because it did cross my mind at one point during that day to email some of my friends with kids about this, but sadly, I dropped the ball, sorry! It was on Wedn. night and the nice thing was that the full shadow happened around 10:01 p.m. so it wasn't too late for Ev to stay up and watch it. The pics I took spanned about 45 min. or so, so it was fairly quick too. I'll definitely give you a heads up next time!
We've caught a few incredible meteor showers in the past too, and those are wicked cool to watch.
I have pics too that I'll post when I have time. It was breathtaking I thought!!! I actually set my alarm so I'd wake up for it. I tried to wake the boys up to see it and they peeked out the window with one eye opened and each said "cool" and started snoring again, :-) so the pics and video I took for them was nice for them so see the next morning.
Post a Comment