When I got home Everlea was sound asleep and when I went in to kiss her, Ran says, "check out her fingernails." They were bright red... He then went on to tell me that Ev really wanted her nails done and he couldn't find any light stuff and so they could only find a really bright red polish of mine. He told her that mama might make her take it off before school in the morning and if so, she wasn't to fuss... He told me she kept saying to him, "It's Ok, It'll be alright, Mama won't mind"...etc... :)
I woke up this morning to a little girl's hands 2 inches from my face and in her little morning voice said "Mama lookit my pretty nails."
No, mama didn't mind, it's a good Valentine's color, and the fact that daddy did it for her just makes me smile.

3 comments:
That's so cute - the red fingernails and the fact that daddy painted them:)
I had so much fun last night too - my stomach hurt from laughing so much! I was thinking to myself - I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in heaven that will top girlfriends and chocolate!!!
I wish I could put my lips on the screenso I could kiss my precious little snuggle-buddies hands.They are so cute and Daddy did a good job. Much love Gramma J La
That is SOOOO cute! What a great Daddy!
Post a Comment