Thursday, February 7, 2008

The demise of the GB house

Yes, I know we are rednecks to take our gingerbread house out to our backyard and destroy it with Ran's nailgun. :)

Unfortunately, this did not come out the way I made it and I'm very bummed. We had to take it in 2 separate segments as he ran out of nails in the first video and had to reload. I tried splicing them together, and it worked on my computer and I can view the whole thing as one video which is more funny, but because it wasn't a seamless splice (slight break between videos), blogger and youtube and all the video sites I could think of didn't recognize it as a complete video and only would download half of it, soooo... long story short is I had to upload both videos separately and it loses it's effectiveness and appeal (if there ever was any). lol

Oh well...

6 comments:

The Boisverts said...

that's hysterical.

Barefootmama said...

I thought they had safety locks on nail guns.....I know now who to not upset. =)

very funny thank you for the dramatic music!

ljm said...

Oh my word, that is funny. Destroying GB houses is a good tradition.

~jenna said...

awesome!

steelfamilynh said...

very, very funny. I agree, we know now not to upset the Sandfords:)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww that's so sad,destroying a perfectly good birdhouse. hehe mama J La