...and a little weary. Our day started when the alarm went off at 2:15 a.m. this morning so we could get to the airport for our 5:45 a.m. flight home from NC. We got back to NH at 7:30 a.m. and had to wait in the airport for another hour as our ride had slept in. So we finally got home around 10 this morning. Ran has been sleeping upstairs for the past couple of hours (he had the least amount of sleep of all of us) and I'm getting by til he gets up and I can go nap.
I'll write more about our trip soon (when I have a more awake brain) and post some pics (didn't take too many but a few).
All in all the trip went really well, we had a great time visiting with family and friends, did alot of driving (over 1000 miles, yikes) and got a good layout of the area, etc.
Well, Ran's up now, so I'm going to head up to bed for a rest. Thanks for all the prayers for safety, etc. Everlea had a bad cold/cough too, but managed to stay in really good spirits most of the time, even with all the driving, so we were thankful for our little trooper. :) Unfortunately I think I'm coming down with her cold now too, but am thankful it held off til we got home.
We are happy to be safely home, but as I sit and type I'm looking out the window to blustery snowy cold weather, and yesterday we were in near 70 deg. temps...
...I wonder if Skybus has any more $10 tickets for next week?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back you guys!
So glad you are all home safe. Rest up. I look forward to hearing all about it, and seeing your pics.
Welcome home!!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Post a Comment