Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Little Angel...




...a little reluctant but not uncooperative thankfully... They postponed Everlea's original pre-school Christmas program from a Sunday afternoon (due to one of the many snowstorms we've had in the last 2 weeks) to a Wednesday eve., so the kids were a little closer to their bedtimes, but they did great considering. They were all so adorable in their costumes and it was very precious seeing our little girl up there in her first Christmas pageant. The teacher read the nativity story (with a little cute humor mixed in) and the 3yr olds acted it all out. Everlea's responsibility was to hold up a letter along with 7 other angels to spell B A B Y B O Y on one side then they flipped them over to spell out C O M E S E E. Everlea did well although she flipped over her E back to the Y after a minute so it spelled C O M E S E Y... (Ran and I got a little chuckle out of that).

As I was sitting in the audience I was just thinking how thankful I was that Everlea was starting out her school years in a small christian pre-school that talks about God/Jesus/Bible Stories and does a whole Christmas program on the Real Reason for the Season!!

2 comments:

The Boisverts said...

LOVE that girl! What a doll she is.

When she's older she'll probably think the "Y" story is pretty cute, too!

Karen said...

She makes a beautiful angel:)