So I've finally done it, I broke down and started a blog. I've held out for a long time with the whole internet security issue, but decided I'd give it a go. I've enjoyed my friends blogs and one of my main reasons for starting one is for the grandparents, especially Ran's mom and dad in Thailand. We periodically send them updates, but they don't get to enjoy the little goings on of our everyday life. Plus, it just seemed like a fun thing to do!
So, here's to sharing my life with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, Hurray...I get to be the first commenter! I'm going to subscribe to your blog right now. I love the quote in your header.
Yay!!! Welcome to the world of blogging:) I love your layout - very cool!
Nice to have you aboard!!!
I found it! I clicked on your name in one of my comments and found the blog page. Yay, Wendy! I'm SO glad you're blogging now!!
I LOVE the quote at the top of your page, well said!!!
*hugs*
Post a Comment