
Some of the others gifts included a heavily laquered unicorn clock from probably the 80's, a spanish children's christmas cd (which happened to have no spanish or children singing on it, it sounded like christmas elevator music), a plastic birdhouse toy that had a little bird that tweeted and said some warbled phrases, and one of the highlights (we watched some of it) 2 dvds, one of William Hung (She Bangs) called "Hanging with Hung" and a Chubby Hubby Workout video, hilarious. We brought a cd called Bubba Christmas (a redneck twisted version of Christmas songs), and the Ernest Collection of DVD's (think Ernest Goes to Camp, Africa etc.). It was a good night... some of us stayed a little longer than others too, to watch the first season of The Office's christmas episode. So needless to say the evening was filled with alot of laughter...
1 comment:
Sounds like it was a blast! And you know I love the Office so I'm guessing that part was hysterical, too.
Mark and I decided not to go to Boston Saturday night for the company party afterall; we wouldn't have gotten back to MA to get the boys until the wee hours of the morning and we figured driving home then with the pending storm would be bad. Oh well, we'll have to find another time to get dressed up sometime... I was kind of looking forward to that part!
Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment