Monday, December 24, 2007

A labor of love...


I'm very hard to buy for (I admit it) for Christmas, so Ran thought of doing something a little different this year. He had extra wood kicking around and this is what he spent some late nights down in the depths of the basement this week working on. He gave it to me today as we are going to be spending Christmas at my sister's house and of course it couldn't be transported. Even though we've been married almost 13 years (and he does this for a living lol) I still marvel at the gift of carpentry that he has. I love it and feel very blessed.

5 comments:

steelfamilynh said...

Randy- I knew you were making a bookshelf but that is absolutely gorgeous!! Ummm...we could use some furniture over here;)

Karen said...

That is amazing! I can't believe he managed to build that in just a few days! Merry Christmas you guys - hope you have a wonderful day!

kw said...

I want one! Ok, Randy, start thinking about an export business...

ljm said...

Wow! That is incredible handiwork.

The Boisverts said...

LOVE it! I'll order 2!

:-)

well done, Randy!!!