Monday, December 24, 2007

...All is Bright (& Wide Awake)

Christmas Eve. It's been a good night.

It's 11:00 p.m. The presents are all finally wrapped, Ran, Ev and I just finished snuggling on the couch watching the Polar Express on T.V. and the cookies and milk are all set out for Santa. We decided to do something different this Christmas Eve too, we are sleeping in front of the tree and fireplace. This new and fun experience combined with the fact that it's Christmas tomorrow has one tired little girl all wound up. Need I say more. lol

Update: Just checked on her lying on her little livingroom makeshift bed...it's midnight now, eyes still open but very sleepy...poor thing...I see a long nap in her Christmas Day future.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Heath and I got a good chuckle out of this:) Hope you all slept well next to the fire:)