"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
-Mary Oliver
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Thank you for loving us this much...
When Ran takes Everlea up for bed at night we started a thing quite awhile back, where I'll go "how much do you love me?" and she'll go "this much" holding both arms high above her head or stretched out far to the side and I'll do the same thing and reply "well I love you this much!!"
Reflecting on Good Friday today and this Easter weekend, I'm so thankful that Jesus loved us...
this much...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amen,Amen,and Amen! I to am thankful and sometimes overwhelmed by how much He truely loves each one of us.
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
2 comments:
Amen,Amen,and Amen! I to am thankful and sometimes overwhelmed by how much He truely loves each one of us.
Jen
Love this post:) Happy Easter you guys!!!
Post a Comment