P.S. if you haven't already - you HAVE to frame the picture of her looking out the window at Rogan!!! All the pics were great - but something about that one just gave me goosebumps!
What a wonderful gift,is this precious little girl to her grandparents. What joy and delight have we had together this past 4 years. We just can't imagine our lives without the love and joy and fun we have when we get to be with her.May God be with you our little sweetheart, this year ahead in whatever He has in store for you.We pray that God will give you many happy birthdays and in each one you will get to know Jesus better because He loves you so much too. We love you so,so much little princess girl and pray we see you soon Grampa and Gramma L. With lots of hugs and kisses
Just catching up on blogs. This brought tears to my eyes. Such a sweet, beautiful girl! I LOVE the song too- I have never heard it before but it was perfect!
I've loved reading your blog and loved this virthday tribute! I loved her little dance at the end. What an angel girl you have. Love you guys, Kathy Fulton
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Everlea!!!
P.S. if you haven't already - you HAVE to frame the picture of her looking out the window at Rogan!!! All the pics were great - but something about that one just gave me goosebumps!
Happy birthday big girl!
Happy 4th birthday Everlea, our little St. Patty's Day girl!! See you tomorrow!
Love Uncle Bri, Aunt Lis and Piper
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
the pictures were beautiful and the song was perfect, who sings it?
I agree with Karen the picture of Rogan and Everlea!
ps
the song brought a fellow mama to the verge of tears as well! :)
What a wonderful gift,is this precious little girl to her grandparents. What joy and delight have we had together this past 4 years. We just can't imagine our lives without the love and joy and fun we have when we get to be with her.May God be with you our little sweetheart, this year ahead in whatever He has in store for you.We pray that God will give you many happy birthdays and in each one you will get to know Jesus better because He loves you so much too. We love you so,so much little princess girl and pray we see you soon Grampa and Gramma L. With lots of hugs and kisses
Just catching up on blogs. This brought tears to my eyes. Such a sweet, beautiful girl! I LOVE the song too- I have never heard it before but it was perfect!
I've loved reading your blog and loved this virthday tribute! I loved her little dance at the end. What an angel girl you have. Love you guys, Kathy Fulton
Post a Comment