Ran and I were having an argument earlier today (about a subject, looking back, that was pretty silly in the grand scheme of things) and, it's something we don't do often in front of Everlea, so she's not really used to it. She was jumping around on the bed, then just kind of sat there watching us. As I was leaving the room, I heard her say,
"Momma and Daddy, you need to turn off your voices"
Needless to say that simple statement was very effective in breaking the tension and brought smiles to our faces. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha; I love that.
Hmmm, I wonder what she'd have to say over here with the bickering that's been going on lately??? I bet she'd come up with something good to help us get on track! :-)
So cute! Danny gives it to us all the time too. Although he is to the point where we can't even play around or be sarcastic and he is taking sides and telling us off (usually me:)
Post a Comment