Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Tree that keeps on giving...

So this is what our tree looked like when I took all our ornaments and garland off....

























Ha Ha, Ok, not really... Ran decided that instead of dragging the tree, with all the needles falling off, outside, he'd cut off branches and burn them. We had a huge fire going for quite awhile from it, making the whole house toasty as a result (on this very chilly night). We were proud of our $20 tree that looked beautiful all of Dec. and then gave us $10 in firewood. :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

LOL Ok so i'm way too gullible - you totally got me:) Before I scrolled down I was like - how on earth did all their ornaments stay on there????

We have a nice toasty fire going too....brrrrrr way too cold outside!!! I bet that smelled good too:)

ljm said...

Someday I want a fireplace just like yours!

The Boisverts said...

Haha! Hey, it's the Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

Mmm, love the smell of pine; bet it was fabulous.

Our tree is stuck out in the snow, standing upright, like a regular outdoor tree. Mark can't wait to light that baby on fire in the firepit!

Great post!