Trusting all our family and friends have a New Year that is filled with many blessings! May it be a year of joy, good health and safety, deeper relationships with loved ones and most of all a year of drawing closer to our Savior! I hope that when trials come our way that God will give us the strength to handle each one with His grace and that we never lose our joy along the way. I pray that when we are given "God moments" that we will use it as a chance to reflect Christ's love whether it be in word or actions.
Ran and I were talking yesterday and we both feel like this is going to be a big year of change again for us. We are not sure what this year is going to hold but we are trusting it will be a great adventure engineered by the hand of God. I found the following prayer online and thought it summed up a few more things that I hope/pray for.
A New Year's Prayer
Dear Lord, please give me
A few friends who understand me and remain my friends;
A work to do which has real value, without which the world would be the poorer;
A mind unafraid to travel, even though the trail be not blazed;
An understanding heart;
A sense of humor;
Time for quiet, silent meditation;
A feeling of the presence of God;
The patience to wait for the coming of these things,
With the wisdom to recognize them when they come.
Amen.
- Unknown writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great prayer; amen to that!!
I'm so sad when I think of you guys leaving NH, but at the same time I get excited when I think of the adventure He has in store for you this year!!
Happy New Year, my dear friend.
Amen Amen and again I say Amen!
Happy New Year! We love you.
The Post family
That is an awesome prayer - love it! Even though it might take you guys far away :( I hope all of your prayers are answered in a way that brings a wonderful year full of adventure and love.
Post a Comment