Friday, January 18, 2008

My dream last night...

I had a funny dream last night mainly about Ran. Many of you know that in his "younger" years :) he did bike ramp freestyle jumping and tricks etc. (I think it was still in my brain from our last small group when my friend Jen brought it up). Parts of the dream were a little spotty but the jist of was this:

I was at the church for a Women's Monday Night Fellowship and was helping with the singing (I know why I dreamed about that cause Lucie called me about it yesterday). Anyways for some reason alot of the men and some kids etc. were all hanging out outside. After I sang I decided to leave instead of hanging around for the rest of it. When I went outside Ran was there and we were talking and I looked down the driveway (for those that go to our church the far end of the driveway where it goes downhill from the main road). We saw a kid there trying to do some bike tricks etc. so I pointed it out to Ran who was of course interested. I went back in the church I guess, cause I came out again and Ran was decked out in a red and white motocross type jumpsuit/leather jacket (can't remember if he was wearing a helmet, but knowing him probably not) :) I remember thinking that was funny and must have gone back into the church again because when I came out again he had backed up a truck and made this makeshift type ramp thing and a crowd was starting to gather. Someone came up to me and said an accident happened. I quickly made my way to the area and Ran came up to me and told me he was showing the kid a trick and the kid wiped out and knocked himself out or something. I was so scared and kept asking all sorts of questions. I was sure the church was going to get sued and it'd be Ran's fault. We were standing there talking and this guy comes over to us and said "Are you guys usually a bunch of hooligans here" I nervously laughed cause I thought it was a ridiculous question, but then said "no, but we worked with the youth group for a few years" (yah good answer I know), the man then explained that he asked us that question because he was trying to find out if we were going to sue the kid's family and he was part of the family... that's all I really remember...but that's my crazy brain at work during the night...

No comments: