Everlea has been making us laugh alot these days in some of the things she's been saying...we've been amused by her ever since she started talking, but lately some of the stuff she says and words she uses makes me see how grown up she's becoming (and how in trouble we are in her teenage years, lol). Here are a few tidbits...
Taking my mom's hand at our house last week..."Come On Grandma, let's go in your room and talk"...she then closes the door, once inside we overheard "grandma, we can do whatever we want to do"
Talking about upcoming sledding with her friends to my mom last week..."Big grandmas can't sled with little kids, only Grandpas can. When you get as big as me then you can go sledding with kids."
We did some more sledding today and Randy was doing something she didn't want him to do. (She likes to dictate who can sled and when and who's turn it is) "Daddy I don't want you to do that" Randy said, "Ev, you don't tell Daddy what he can and can't do" Everlea then turns to me and says, "Mommy tell Daddy he can't do that."
In the car a few days ago...Ran was playing his music and Ev wanted her kids music on...she said "Daddy your music is making my ears scared"
This last one is a little gross but anyone with kids can relate to potty talk...I didn't laugh in front of her so she wouldn't continue...but internally I was cracking up!
After going #2 in the potty she always comments on what they look like, how big they are etc. Well the other day she did one big one and one little pebble looking one, she looks down into the potty and says "Look at that little tiny poopy mommy, isn't he soooo cute!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love her. She is going to be so much fun,and totally her own person.Don't fear the teen years. Zar and Ev have a thing for poop.(what's that about?)
Jen
I am waiting patiently for the day Svea comes out with similar comments. Thank you for the chuckle, much needed!
btw, my site is todaywithsvea.blogspot.com
It's so much fun when they start to talk. I really did laugh out loud at those...esp. her telling you to tell Randy what to do! Ha, haaa...
I LOVED- "mom, tell Dad not to do that" SO FUNNY!! They are so smart and it always amazes me the ways they can come up with to get their point across or to get what they want! Thanks for sharing these.
I'm with Kristin - love the "mommy - tell daddy he can't do that" :) Too funny! Ah - how early they develop those manipulating skills:)
i love that she thinks the poop is "he" very cute little girl!!
Post a Comment