Saturday, January 26, 2008

Polly Your Thing...

This really cracked us up...Ran's been polyurethaning the woodwork this past week and Everlea comes up to him and says "Daddy what are you doing?" He said "polyurethaning" she then said "you're doing your thing?" We laughed at that but then today as he was working in the main floor bedroom she asks him, "Daddy are you pollying your thing?"

2 comments:

The Boisverts said...

cute.

Hey, I just got your message about today...thank you for the invite! I was home; Mark had left with Elijah for that cool bday party. But I spent the day swapping bedrooms so that Elijah can have his own room... It took me hours to do it myself but I had it done for when they came home as a surprise for Elijah. Anyway, you must have called one of the times I had the vaccum running to vaccum the rugs after pulling furniture out (there was still fish food under one bureau that had been spilled at some point and we haven't had the fish in months! ewww...)
:-)
Let me know how it went today with your sis and other girls, and I'll talk to you soon.
ps.. have fun continuing to "polly your thing!" :-)

Karen said...

laughing out loud....literally:)