This made us laugh yesterday, but also made me realize I need to be careful what I say around Everlea because I think I mentioned it in an older post that she takes everything quite literally.
I was talking to Ran and told him to come to the computer to read something really funny... I said something like "Come here Ran, read this, you're gonna die (laughing is what I meant). Everlea was sitting at the table and whips her head around and says with wide eyes, "He's going to DIE!"
I then quickly had to explain that no Daddy was not going to die and what I meant to say was that daddy was going to find it really funny...I didn't think it would make sense to explain the expression"die laughing" either, cause she might think we are going to keel over the next time one of us laughs really hard! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG that is so funny!!! I can just picture her saying that too:) Isn't it funny how very literal they are at that age!
Post a Comment