Friday, January 25, 2008

Domesticated Daddy



I told Ran the other day that he'd make a better stay at home mom than me... Here he is macrameing a bracelet for Everlea. I think he excels in almost all the domestic duties around here, although I'm sure he'd disagree with me on that statement to be nice. :) I know I'm a lucky girl to have a husband that can cook (and likes it), likes to clean the kitchen, can sew, macrame, make gingerbread houses and he told her when she gets a little older he'll show her how to make moccasins. He's also not too bad in the carpentry dept. too. :) hee hee.



This was cute, he told Everlea that macrame was just a series of knots, so this is her version.

3 comments:

Karen said...

A big "awwwwwwwwe" :) That's so sweet - what a great daddy:)

Anonymous said...

your right, he's a good one! Ev is one lucky girl (so are you)!

A Ran fan
Jen

The Boisverts said...

Love ya, Ran!!!

You, too, Wen! You've got a great guy.


~Another "Ran fan" (hey, let's start a fan club!) heeheee....