Here are a few pics of the front of the house and the last pic is of the backyard. I'll try and get a few more of the backyard to get a better perspective. The area behind Ev in the last picture, is a big patch of woods with trails on either side leading throughout the subdivision. I'm actually enjoying it alot and it's fun and easy to just walk Rogan outside on the trails in the morning and evenings or for quick potty needs we just let him in the backyard woods. So far that has worked out well. The house is at the very end of a quiet cul-de-sac so because of all the mature growth, you can't see the neighbors from our back yard.
I'll follow up with inside pics in a few days once we get the rest of the unpacking done which we are pretty close. It's past midnight, so I'll call it a night for now. Tomorrow we are going to attempt to get up a bit earlier to hit some yard sales.



I have to add for you Jen that the backyard is a bird sanctuary and I'm going to get some feeders and document for you some interesting birds we see. The mature trees and bushes are awesome too and huge!! The hydrangea bush in the last backyard pic is something like 5' by 6'. I'll have to get more pics of the foliage here too, very pretty.
3 comments:
Just walking in from E's tball game and I had to at least do a quick check to see the update... i'll read/look/comment more later but for now I just wanted to say: I LOVE THE HOUSE! And the YARD! And the landscaping! And the woods in the back! AND the birdies you have; can't wait to see and read more!!!
Love ya guys!!!
Jen says it best on the house!
Congrats on the move, look forward to more updates!
So I am going to be obnoxious with 100 comments but I have been keeping up on your blog but just finally sat down with Adam's laptop so was able to see all the pics finally. It happens with most all the blogs on my computer but for some reason your blog seems to be the worst so I haven't really seen any of the pics. I LOVE the house and I agree with Jen- love all the greenery.
Post a Comment