One little girl is very loved by 3 little boys! Pretty much every picture they color or draw now is not for Mommy anymore; it's for Everlea! I only save the good ones. I'll try to print out some photos of the boys for her for her next mailing. :-) Miss and love ya!
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
2 comments:
One little girl is very loved by 3 little boys!
Pretty much every picture they color or draw now is not for Mommy anymore; it's for Everlea! I only save the good ones. I'll try to print out some photos of the boys for her for her next mailing. :-)
Miss and love ya!
Awwwwwwwwwe - so sweet:)
Post a Comment