Thursday, June 26, 2008

So thankful...

Today I had a situation happen that could have turned into the biggest nightmare for me, but it ended the best possible way, and for that I am so incredibly grateful. I seriously was thankin' Jesus all the way home. :)

I needed a stamp for a letter this morning, so went out to the car to get one out of my purse. My purse was not there. Horrified, I realized that I likely left it at Dunkin Donuts. Was at Dunkin's yesterday afternoon! I instantly called D & D and the manager answered, and long story short, he told me he found my purse right after we left and kept it in a safe place. So all is well, but I did not take for granted how very bad that could have made life for me for all that would have needed to be replaced and/or cancelled. Relief doesn't begin to describe the feeling.

Thank you God!!

No comments: