Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're Here!!

We are officially moved down south! My battery on my computer is going to die any second and I'm in Panera with a crazy lightning thunderstorm going on outside. The lights are flickering a little in here, so I decided not to plug it in. So... I'll probably have to wait til Friday, when our internet gets hooked up and do some major updating of the past weekend/week, but all is well, we got our stuff and are getting settled in.

More to follow soon!!

5 comments:

The Boisverts said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to hear all the details.
Much love to you guys!

~jenna said...

i know we only know each other through jen, BUT i feel so close to your story! Can't wait to see what God does next :)

Anonymous said...

YIPPY! glad you made it.
Jen

steelfamilynh said...

Been thinking of you guys. Can't wait to see pictures and here how you are doing.

The Boisverts said...

It's Friday nightttttt....
....excitedly awaiting an update my friend.....
...is the internet connected there yet?
missing you!