Saturday, June 14, 2008

A cool place to go on hot days...

Before we even moved out here I did some research of area places etc. and did a search for aquatics type places online. I found this place that looked pretty cool, it was an aquatics and fitness center in the next town over (it's about 9 miles from us). We checked it out the other day, and I was just going to get more literature for it, but they were offering a great special for their signup fee, so I did it right then! I must say I'm very excited about this place. Not only does it have a huge fitness center, indoor pool, tons of classes etc., they also have childcare for $1 an hour and each day they have something different for your kids (arts & crafts, etc.). The best part though (for the summers anyways) is they also have a 2.5 acre water park. So, Ev, her new little buddy Carly and I tested it out this week (you can use it as much as you want and occasionally bring guests during the week) and this place is awesome! You can bring all sorts of floaties, they have water slides, a zero entrance area etc., lots of fun! It's also a great deal, another big bonus...Ev is free (under 5) and I pay $38.50/month (and no yearly obligations) for use of all the fitness center and water park area. I'm looking forward to starting a regular exercise class schedule once we get a little more settled, but in the meantime, we will thoroughly enjoy the waterpark!





These last two pics are of Everlea busting a move (dancing). She does this alot lately and it really makes me laugh. She does it in random places when good beat music is playing, I'll even catch her doing it in front of mirrors in clothing stores. The funniest thing about it, and this will only be funny for you Seinfeld fans out there, she dances exactly like Elaine, thumbs and all, she really cracks us up (she must get this skill from her dad!! :)

2 comments:

The Boisverts said...

The dancing thing -Elaine- totally cracked Mark and I up. You have to get video of that sometime!!!

Looks like God has blessed you guys with lots of fun things to do very close-by! Awesome.

steelfamilynh said...

I love the dancing! Her and Danny will have to get together for a dance party sometime because he dances like Elaine sometimes too:)