One kind of funny (potentially bad but turned out OK) moment was when we got back to our car and I found that the locking device inside the head of my key had fallen out. The key is broken and loose, so comes apart periodically and this particular time the button mechanism inside had popped out of the key and fallen out of my pocket. After re-tracing our steps for about 10-15 min. we found the small piece at one of the places I was sitting in the park... Phew!!




About 1/2 hr after getting home from the park, our friends, Mrs. Jen and Elijah, Logan and Cam came by after school and played outside with us for over an hour. The kids enjoyed riding their big wheels down the driveway, swinging and playing with dirt and water in our water table.


Today is cold and rainy, but I'm hoping for another of those beautiful spring days soon!!
Oh and I got to pull out and wear my flip-flops too...I took a pic but then realized how desperately in need of a manicure I was and decided otherwise. lol :)
1 comment:
What a nice treat! The boys had a great time visiting with Ev, too...nothing like young friendships and a water table to make mud to create very content kiddos!! :-)
ps..my feet are crying out for flip flops now that I saw you in yours...ahhhh...time to break out the nail clippers over here so the toes can be exposed again! :-)
Post a Comment