Last night my parents, Ev, Ran and I went to a concert hosted by our church. The opening group was Kascade, teens in our church that started their own band. It was fun seeing them as I've been missing some of the venues/times they've been playing at recently.The main group was blue sky nine and we enjoyed them alot too. They did a great range of music, something for everybody and covered songs of different artists/groups. One of the members gave his testimony too; they minister to Campus Crusade venues alot as far as I know. This is their bio:
About blue sky nine
From John Mayer and KT Tunstall to Matchbox 20 and The Last Goodnight, blue sky nine is a blended, unplugged acoustic rock band with an emphasis on vocal harmonies. Music is a universal language, connecting in so many cultures on so many levels. The music people choose to listen to says something about who they are, what they're dealing with, and what they think about life.'What am I here for?' 'Who am I?' These are the questions college students are naturally asking themselves as they step out into the world for the first time and decide what they will do and who they will be.Present-day musicians are asking many of these same questions in their music. blue sky nine was founded in late 2004 to specifically connect with their audiences through this music. In talking honestly from the stage about their own life experiences - their search for purpose and meaning - blue sky nine encourages students to think about life in a way they may never have considered before.
From John Mayer and KT Tunstall to Matchbox 20 and The Last Goodnight, blue sky nine is a blended, unplugged acoustic rock band with an emphasis on vocal harmonies. Music is a universal language, connecting in so many cultures on so many levels. The music people choose to listen to says something about who they are, what they're dealing with, and what they think about life.'What am I here for?' 'Who am I?' These are the questions college students are naturally asking themselves as they step out into the world for the first time and decide what they will do and who they will be.Present-day musicians are asking many of these same questions in their music. blue sky nine was founded in late 2004 to specifically connect with their audiences through this music. In talking honestly from the stage about their own life experiences - their search for purpose and meaning - blue sky nine encourages students to think about life in a way they may never have considered before.
Here is their link if you want to hear a few songs:
No comments:
Post a Comment