"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
-Mary Oliver
Friday, April 11, 2008
Kudos to A I
I have to just say how totally impressed and surprised I was when the remaining group of 8 contestants on American Idol opened the show last night with an awesome rendition of the praise song "Shout to the Lord"... it gave me goosebumps!
Yah - Kristin and I were talking about it too - I purchased the video on Itunes - it was unbelievable! Something is definitely going on this season - it's pretty powerful to see!
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
4 comments:
Can't wait to see it... so glad you recorded it... got goosebumps just hearing about it! Hoping it brought joy and praise to our God!
Yah - Kristin and I were talking about it too - I purchased the video on Itunes - it was unbelievable! Something is definitely going on this season - it's pretty powerful to see!
Tim and I sat there in amazement as they sang! I miss Michael Johns :(
me too, me too!!
Post a Comment