SOOOO cute! That definetly cheered me up after crying from that bridge video!!! :-) OK, I am also seriously impressed at your skills, Wen. I honestly would've killed myself or someone else attempting to video and bike at the same time. AND if I attempted Randy's dog-walking-while-biking-thing, there would most definetly be injuries there as well!! LOL!!! Very cute!
Ha! I was thinking the SAME thing:) Very impressed with the biking and videotaping. I can't do either well even by themselves:) Sorry I have commented recently. I haven't been ignoring just more facebooking than blogging right now:)
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I am amazed at how steady you were taping that clip. If it was me I would have been on the ground within seconds. :)
So cute! And I was thinking the same thing - how on earth did you manage to ride and film at the same time??? :)
M & K, I just used my little Kodak camera's video function and I tried to only video on the relatively flat parts of our ride. :)
SOOOO cute! That definetly cheered me up after crying from that bridge video!!! :-)
OK, I am also seriously impressed at your skills, Wen. I honestly would've killed myself or someone else attempting to video and bike at the same time. AND if I attempted Randy's dog-walking-while-biking-thing, there would most definetly be injuries there as well!! LOL!!!
Very cute!
That was great! I can't wait til we can all ride together like that...next year with the bike trailer I guess.
Ha! I was thinking the SAME thing:) Very impressed with the biking and videotaping. I can't do either well even by themselves:) Sorry I have commented recently. I haven't been ignoring just more facebooking than blogging right now:)
Post a Comment