Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A yummy dessert recipe to share...

At church last Sunday they were doing an outside bake sale fundraiser for the Women's Ministry. As we were leaving I checked it out and mostly what was left were some cake slices you could buy for a $1. I was buying Ev a chocolate cupcake when the lady pulled out this decadent looking cake and I saw it read on the side 'Boston Cream Cheesecake'. They must have originally been trying to sell the whole cake but decided to sell it by the piece and I bought one for Ran and I to share on our ride home. Oh Man! Sooo good!


When I got home I googled the recipe (not sure if this is the exact one but they were all very similar so I'm guessing it must be). It has a cake layer then a cheesecake layer and then iced with chocolate. So if you are looking for a new dessert to try/make, this is a yummy one!


Here is the link with a pic!

http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/653/Recipe.cfm

No comments: