Ev is the little blueshirt at the back, got her just climbing off, so not a good one.
She was such an independent big girl that night. :) She was all smiles and thumbs up on the chair swing and would yell "It's Ok mama, see I'm not getting sick" hee hee. It makes me want to go to a bigger amusement park with her again now that she's a little older to enjoy more of the rides.
Ran took one for the team in going on the spinny ride with Ev. She was determined she wanted to go on it even though I kept saying, "are you sure, it's fast and spinny, you could get sick", etc. etc. but she said she wanted to, but as we waited in line I just wasn't sure she should go on by herself. Well we discovered when it was almost her turn that that was the one ride that required you to be 42" to ride by yourself, so she had to go with a parent. Because she was so excited about it, Ran volunteered (neither of us do well with rides that spin) but he fared OK and purposely found another mother and young daughter that weren't going to spin it ridiculously out of control like some of the older kids and teens. :)
So, it was a good time. I didn't get great pics, but I was having camera and battery issues that night. Oh well.

5 comments:
I miss the south so very much, always seemed to be something fun to do with the family.
The picture of Randy cracks me up...it looks like there is someone next to him with his arm around him, holding on for dear life.
ha ha Liane I never noticed that it does look like the arm is coming from behind him...lol it also looks like he's 2 headed...
Anonymous, not sure who you are? I'm trying to think through the people I know that are from the south that moved north... :) but yes I agree, compared to New England where everything was quite a drive, there is plenty of closeby family fun/friendly outings to do around here! :)
Looks like a fun time!!
How fun! Although I'm with you on the spinny ride thing - not sure what I'll do when we get to that stage...cause taking one for the team for me will probably involve puking:) Hopefully Heath has a stronger stomach:)
Post a Comment