Ran and Ev share a love of biking, and it's really fun to watch them together. The best time for us to go is in the evening, partly because that is when Ran is home from work, but also because the weather is cooler (I follow behind walking with Rogan). I found her runners at a children's consignment store last week and I got the Ariel flasher shirt on a great clearance at W-mart a few days ago. The other evening when she was putting the shoes on for the bike ride, I had the ever so brilliant idea :) to have her put the shirt on too, and she'd have built in night flashers. It worked out quite well.
Sorry about the sideways video, I saved it upright and I thought it OK, but it still loads in this way.
Also, I can't stand my voice in videos, and have to wonder do I really sound like that in real life?
4 comments:
Cute! I think Randy should get a matching shirt with flashies. Up to his old tricks I see.
So cute! I love the "except for my pants" comment:) And I think everyone hates their voice on camera- I know I hate mine!
LOVE IT!
i think she looks like a little lightning bug, too cute!
Post a Comment