Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The 102nd use...

My disclaimer: This post refers to women's underwear, specifically mine, so if you feel you might be offended or embarrassed by it do not read further...hee hee. This was just too funny for me not to write about.

If anybody out there ever wrote a book on the 101 uses for a bra, then I must submit the 102nd, something I personally never thought of, but for certain little girls it just might work. :)

Yesterday I was searching for one of my bras and Everlea was assisting me. As I was looking in one of my drawers, she found my other one laying on the bed. She proceeded to put it on, but backwards with the clasp in front and the cups in back, and then looked down and gave a glance at her back.

She then very matter of factly stated, "Hey mama, this would make a great backpack!"

with much laughter, I told her, "yes, it probably could"...

after all there is quite a bit of storage back there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wellll....some of us don't have as much 'storage' as others, hehe. Cute story! Thanks for calling tonight! I'll call ya back this week sometime as soon as things settle down for a minute. Had a rough afternoon with major back pain after I got out of the hospital but the worst seems to be over.
Love, Lis

steelfamilynh said...

Ha! So true on the comment about some of us having less storage! My backpack wouldn't hold much:) That is a very funny story!