Saturday, August 23, 2008

A link to share...

Thought I'd share this internet blog site, a link off of the christian radio station (that I thoroughly enjoy) website. For one, they contain two interviews that the Chapman family did on Larry King Live and GMA that I had missed and was glad to have found they had posted on this site. It also contains other posts that I find really interesting.

I always wonder how a person/family deals with the loss of a child. I know each case is different, but sometimes I wonder if I'd have even one ounce of grace and maturity this family obviously has, I hope I would with God's help, but pray I never have to find out.

I will warn you that I bawled watching both interviews and if you are not ready for the emotion of them, there are still other posts on the site that are worth the read.

http://newlife919blog.blogs.com/new_life_919_blog/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy!
Man- that GMA interview was SO sad, wasn't it?? I can't imagine.
Charleston looked fun - that's a city I'd like to see too - Savannah GA is along the same lines - cool, unique place that I'll get to some day hopefully!

Wendy said...

Hey carey, yes Savannah is also on my must see list, many years ago I read all the Eugenie Price novels and always wants to go there :)