Saturday, July 12, 2008

Glad for a place to cool off...

...and glad for weekends when daddy is with us to keep playing with Everlea so I can have the option of being in the pool or relaxing in my deckchair soaking in the sunshine. :)



Ev has made some progress in the pool the last few weeks. She can put her face in the water (which trust me was a big accomplishment in her world), likes to kick in her tube into the "bigger" section and just today, with daddy, was allowing him to throw her in the air and she'd go almost completely under. All big steps for her and getting her closer to wanting to learn to swim.


2 comments:

Karen said...

So jealous:) Seriously though - I'm so glad for you guys that you have found such a wonderful place to live - how wonderful!!!

steelfamilynh said...

Yay Everlea! Having some kids of my own that aren't natural "water babies" I truly understand what big steps those are for her. You go girl!! :)