
It reads "Feel better soon, please do. You shine so much. You are 35." This note was accompanied by some graham crackers, glass of water and tissues on a tray. She also told me the best thing she could do for me was pray for me. The next day was even funnier when she again brought me tray with water, her teapot filled with water for refills and tissues. She told me to call her if I needed anything else, so I asked her if I should ring a bell (had so explain that to her) :) So she asked if she should bring me the little pager out of her kids doctor kit and I said sure. I could beep it if I need her. My Everlea. I love her. :)
2 comments:
What a doll, makes all the diaper changes, snotty noses and fussy times all worth it, doesn't it. Enjoy every minute of today, tomorrow is here too soon.
haaa...this is sooooo precious! just what I needed for a smile. sweet girl.
Post a Comment