Monday, March 9, 2009

It's official...


Well we are officially getting the word out that right around October 1st, 2009 Everlea will be a big sister and another little Sandford will make his/her way into this world.
I am 10 1/2 weeks along and feeling great besides some late afternoon tiredness (borderline exhaustion) :) some days. No nausea etc. and my first trimester is done at the end of this month, so so far so good.
I think 2009 is going to be a big year, but hopefully a good one! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! that is so exciting! ev will be a great big sister!!

The Boisverts said...

doing a jig!

kw said...

Awesome! So happy for you:)

~jenna said...

WAHOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wheeeeew,couldn't stand the pressure of not being able to say anything!!! Yahoo for Evie and Daddy and Grampa and Gramma and Rogan !!! So Happy for you guys! I'll do the dance that Lisa's pastor did in Rwanda,ok?

Barefootmama said...

That is exciting news!!! Congratulations!! October is my favorite month for many reasons!!! :)
Will you find out what you are having? or keep it a surprise?
Ev is going to be the best big sister and helper for you!!!

BIG HUGS!!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Wendy!!! That's so exciting! I'm sure Ev will be a great helper. :)

praisin said...

Now how did that happen?

Congratulations kiddo!