That is so cool, now only 135 days to go ... So is Randy keepin' busy? Still have 3 day weekends? Still want to have him do some deck stairs for us, hope to have the pool done by the 4th ... so you'll still have 100 days or so left by the time it is done.
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
1 comment:
That is so cool, now only 135 days to go ... So is Randy keepin' busy? Still have 3 day weekends? Still want to have him do some deck stairs for us, hope to have the pool done by the 4th ... so you'll still have 100 days or so left by the time it is done.
Post a Comment