"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
-Mary Oliver
Monday, May 19, 2008
Girls just want to have fun...
After being silly around the lake with the first picture (Adam, really it was staged) lol :) my friend Jen and I decided to continue the silliness all weekend at each place we went to.
I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time... and continue to laugh out loud every time I see the pics again...
Well, first I was crying from the "bittersweetness" of the pictures in the previous post, now I have tears of laughter....I will never forget the belly laughs we had after taking each of those pics:)
I am a wife (married to my best friend for 14 yrs), a mom (to a precious & beautiful 5 yr old little girl that I love to smithereens,& a 8yr old golden retriever that is our "sweet boy" & expecting baby girl #2 in Oct!), a daughter, a sister, a friend and a relative to many. My desire is to have a full and adventure-filled life with lots of love and laughter. I want my gravestone to read "well done good and faithful servant" and I want most of all for it to be true!
4 comments:
Well, first I was crying from the "bittersweetness" of the pictures in the previous post, now I have tears of laughter....I will never forget the belly laughs we had after taking each of those pics:)
Yeah, I seriously got an ab-workout from laughing so much all weekend! I love this set of pics.
PS: all the beating is what you get for moving to NC! :-)
ok, laughing out lout still. Those really are funny! Wendy, your face in that bridge one might be the funniest thing ever:)
Post a Comment