Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another fun day with friends during this Memorial weekend

Today Ran worked for part of the day, so Ev, Rogan and I headed over late morning to our friend Elijah's t-ball game. Logan and Ev played, while my friend Jen and I chatted and watched the game. Afterwards we headed back over to their house for lunch and a fun and relaxing afternoon (fun for the kids, relaxing for us moms :)

Late afternoon we headed back to our cabin and Ev fell asleep in the car, so right now I am parked beside one of the main buildings here (am able to link into wireless internet) and am updating my blog in the car while Ev sleeps! :) It's not the most ideal of computer/internet situations, but I'm still very thankful that we can at least get online as my computer is often my link to the outside world... and it's actual quite peaceful here too!

It's nice that we are still getting in some fun playdates before we leave, thanks for a fun day guys! and, happy Memorial weekend everyone!

and a HUGE thank you to all the troops that have given of their time in the field and sacrificed precious time with their own families, and to those that have given their lives for our freedom, a simple thank you seems so inadequate, you are loved and appreciated more than words can say!!

1 comment:

The Boisverts said...

Amen to the thanks for our service men and women!

Thanks for hanging out today...such a lazyish, relaxing day. The big boys were in bed by 6:45! I'm watching my favorite show that I forgot we recorded (Last Comic Standing)! Up to get a drink and do an email/blog check...I'll talk to ya later! Have a fun night of volleyball.